Chicago Day 3: Stained Glass

Good morning!

What's the weather like where you are? It's nice out today, but I see rain clouds in the distance. Hopefully they'll stay there.

So when we were shopping around Marshall Field's (you can read about it here) we came across something super cool. We were in the basement just walking around and I was in desperate need of a bathroom. But we walked past a door and did a double take. Stained glass! A whole, long wall of just stained glass. I put the bathroom on hold and we walked up and down the hall looking at every piece in detail. They were so beautiful! 
The pesky flourecent light kept getting in the way of some of the pictures. But there wasn't anything I could do about it. Oh well! They're still stunning.
Today's not a very wordy post, I think the pictures speak for themselves. 
They inspired me to want to learn how to make stained glass one day.
Cheers xo

Comments