A Disney Day Vlog

I've been doing a bit of experimenting lately. This time with Movie Maker on my phone.
It all started a few weeks ago when I had to put together a script for my Italian class and record myself performing said skit. The movie maker on my laptop is not existent (My poor laptop is five years old and she's a strong girl but she can't handled everything.) So I had downloaded Movie Maker on my phone and let me tell you, I was a struggle to use. It took me about three hours to put together a two minute video. It was kind of pathetic lol, but it was also kind of cool.

So, I began playing around with some video clips I took while at Disney and this this the result of a weekend trip I took to Disney. I think I'll make this a more regular thing seeing as I go to Disney enough!

Anyway, I hope you enjoy!
xo

Comments