Summer of Love

It's the end of May and I can officially say that my summer has begun.
I have dubbed this my Summer of Love.
This will be a summer filled with love for myself, the boy I love, and the things I love. It will be a summer of exploration both of myself and of the area I live in. I think in an earlier post I mentioned how I want to explore the Orlando area a bit more and I can definitely say that I've been exploring a lot of it! Which is something I'm pretty proud of because a lot of the time going outside of my comfort zone is thoroughly anxiety inducing. But having explored more of this city I've come to find some areas that really sing to me.
This is going to be a pretty short post to be honest. It's my reintroduction back into the blog world, now that school is over and I actually have time to blog!
Cheers xo

Comments