Little Life Update

Hiiiiii!
Yeah, so it's been a while (and I know I say that all the time, I get it. Even I'm annoyed at myself!) But I am back now and with more time than ever! (thank you unemployment)
Here's my quick little update. I went to Europe in at the end of June and it was amazing! I honestly can't wait to share my pictures on this blog I just have to finish editing them.
After I got back from Europe I had three weeks left in Orlando to pack up my entire apartment and spend as much time as possible with my boyfriend before I had to move back to South Florida...

And now I'm back! Back in SoFlo, back on the interwebs, and back with a vengeance!
I've got a lot of things in the works right now. I'm setting up my Depop show, doing some writing, and I'm doing a few other things that I'm keeping hush hush for now. But know that I will be back dedicating my time to blogging again. I think having the consistent scheduling will be good for me now that I'm officially done with school.
Anyway, this has been a quick little update to just remind myself that I need to get back into blogging.
Cheers xo

Comments