Mini Monday Moments

Hello again!

Monday's can be daunting, the overwhelming feeling of returning back to work/school/responsibilities. So I think it's best to take each Monday in mini bite sized pieces.
I actually don;t mind Monday's so much. I like the idea of the start of a new week, new possibilities. My weeks start on Monday (not Sunday) and it lets me look forward to the week ahead. Anyway, as I'm navigating my way through this blog I'm trying to figure out what works for me and what doesn't. Posting three times a week (Mon/Wed/Fri) will work for me, I think.
So here's my Mini Monday, a collection of photographs that don't really have anywhere else to go but I still want them somewhere! I've decided to keep them together by the dates they were taken. So today I present to you: July 7, 2018 - a day out on the town.
Cheers xo

Comments