O.W.Ls Exams

Happy Wednesday!
And happy start of O.W.Ls Exams!
Exams officially began on Monday, April 1st and I am super excited because this is the first year I'll be participating the Magical Readathon.
The Magical Readthon was started by @Book_Roast over on Instagram and Youtube. (I've left a link to her Instagram page above) Basically, this is a month long readathon where we read books according to a Revision Topics list. To make it even cooler, this year there have been added career paths that we can choose and the books we read will be based off of that carer path. (I'll link the Youtube video here so you can find out more!)

This year I've chosen to pursue a career as a Librarian!
That means I have 5 required O.W.Ls to take in order to move on to my N.E.W.Ts in August. I've planned out a tentative TBR pile for this month but I've already made one to change to it since taking the above photo yesterday lol!

My revisions will go as follows:
  • Ancient Runes - (Retelling) - Queen of Hearts by Colleen Oaks
  • Arithmancy - (Work written by more than one author) - Illuminae by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff
  • Defense Against the Dark Arts - (Reducto: A title that starts with an R) - Reawakened  by Colleen Houck
  • History of Magic - (Published at least 10 years ago) - The House on Mango Street by Sandra Cisneros
  • Transfiguration - (Sprayed edges or a red cover) - Grave Mercy by Robin Lafevers **I've switched this book out with Red Rising by Pierce Brown because Grave Mercy is almost 600 pages and there is no way I would be able to finish that plus four other books in the month of April!**
And that's it for my TBR pile! As I said though, it is constantly changing. I already switched out one book and it would be really cool if I could finish all 12 prompts for the readathon but my main focus right now is finishing my O.W.Ls exams and then if I (hopefully) have extra time in the month Ill read some more books and cross off some more exams!
I hope you enjoyed and happy reading!
Cheers xo





Comments