Finding My Own Path

That's what this blog will be for.

I've tried blogging in the past but I feel like never really tried blogging. You know what I mean? Well anyway, I'm really giving it a go this time.
Let me give you a little background as to who I am.
Hi, I'm Juju! I'm currently studying English - Creative Writing with my main focus in Poetry and Nonfiction, both of which I really enjoy. However, my true love lies in History, specifically American History, the history of Chicago, and the history of fashion.
I also really love to read.

So that's the direction I going to try and take this blog.

My ultimate goal in life to attend grad school to get my master's degree in American History. What do I want to with that? Well, that answer is very specific. I want to one day be a museum curator and more specifically, I want to be a museum curator at the Chicago History Museum. (You'll quickly realize just how much I loooove Chicago.)

Speaking of, you'll notice I've kept some of my old blog posts and I did that on purpose. I went through and gave this little blog a good looking through and realized that the posts I really liked were my travel posts, book reviews, and fashion photos (though I didn't leave those up because my style has definitely evolved over the years.)

I'm making no promises about what I'll be posting about in the future though because I find that whenever I make promises like that I feel like I limit myself. And you know what? That's not what this blog will be for me this time around. I'm just going to write about what I love and hopefully we'll find my path together. So, let's get this party started, am I right?!

xo


Comments