End of the O.W.L's Exams

Happy May!
The end of April also means the end of the O.W.L's exams. SO..how did I do?
If you missed my O.W.Ls tbr you can check it out here.
I read two of the books on my original tbr but I finished six books in total. Overall I would call that a successful O.W.L's revision season.
I changed my career choice from Librarian to Astronomer which means I only had three O.W.L's to complete: Arithmancy, Astronomy, and History of Magic. I'll be focusing on these three topics during my N.E.W.T's exams.
Overall though here are all the revisions I competed:

  • Ancient Runes: The Prince and the Dressmaker by Jen Wang (Retelling)
  • Arithmancy: Illuminae by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff (Work written by more than one author)
  • Astronomy: The Sun is Also a Star by Nicola Yoon ('Star' in the title)
  • Charms: A Mind of Her Own by Paula McLain and narrated by Hillary Huber (Age-line: Read an adult work)
  • Herbology: Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon (Plant on the cover)
  • History of Magic: The House on Mango Street by Sandra Cisneros (Published at least 10 years ago)
I would definitely say that for my first ever O.W.L's exams and revision season I did a really great job. Six books in one month is the most I've read in on =e month this entire year! And I completed half of the revision topics.
I sincerely cannot wait to take my N.E.W.T's exams this coming August.

Cheers xo


Comments